Sunday, February 13, 2011

Potter Baseball Extravaganza Feb.13,2011


Coach Potter and I at the Extravaganza


Bardsley Sports Art set up at ISA


Jacob on the ISA turf in a players clinic

On Feb. 13,2011 Baseball Writer and Coach Jeff Potter held a Baseball Extravaganza at the Indoor Sports Arena of Stevensville. The day included clinics for players and coaches. Coach Potter did a book signing. Guest speakers included a running trainer, the head of an umpires association, and a former Orioles pitcher. Player clinics were run by Coach Potter, The 2011 Potter Tour players and coaches, The Orioles Advocates 60+ Team, and myself and fellow coaches from Kent Island Youth Baseball and Softball Club.
Coach Potter also asked me to be an exhibitor with my baseball drawings. Pictured above is the presentation wall that I built and table that I set up. The computer had a slide show of my other drawings and photos of athletes signing my drawings. This was the first public showing for Bardsley Sports Art, and I had a great day! A special thanks to Coach Potter for including me!!!!

www.potterbaseball.com

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful opportunity for children to be a part of. I know it makes them feel good about themselves and to see what they are capable of doing. Also, they are learning more skills to play the game.Good luck to you with your artwork as well. It is an opportunity for a local artist to receive recognition of his work(s) and you never know what may come from this awesome display of talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the kind words! Coaching baseball is my thing besides the artwork. Its all about the kids. What a great event for me to combine the two!

    ReplyDelete