Saturday, February 11, 2012

Justin Tuck, Super Bowl Champion 2012


Justin Tuck Drawing
Justin Tuck Drawing in progress

New York Giants Defensive End: Justin played his college ball at Notre Dame. The Giants chose Justin in the 2005 NFL Draft. He has been a two time Pro Bowler, two time All Pro, and has won two Super Bowls (XLII, XLVI). On Feb.5th, in Super Bowl XLVI against the New England Patriots, Justin scored a first quarter safety on an intentional grounding penalty by quarterback Tom Brady.

Despite being  born in north west New Jersey, I unlike my father and all my in-laws also from north Jersey, had never become a Giants or Jets fan. My family moved to the San Francisco bay area when I was two, and I became a childhood 49ers fan. I am now a die hard Ravens fan, but have also rekindled my interest in the 49ers. This season however, just prior to the playoffs, I watched a bow hunting show featuring Justin hunting in south Texas. Like myself, Justin is quite the bow hunter and avid outdoors man. During the Super Bowl, I saw him wearing an interesting unusual custom face mask. Seemed like enough of a reason to draw him, so here it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment