Thursday, December 2, 2010

Darrell Green 2010


Darrell Green Drawing

Retired Corner back for the Washington Redskins: Darrell played his entire 20 year career for the Skins, 1983-2002. During his playing time he was the fastest man in the NFL, and is considered by many as the greatest corner back of all time. In 1983 Darrell was the NFL Rookie of the Year, and was with the Skins for two Super Bowl victories. Darrell also represented them at 7 Pro Bowls. Much like myself Darrell is a devout Christian man.
Although living in the D.C. area, I was never a big Skins fan. My step sister Laura however is a Huge fan. She was on the waiting list for season tickets when she was seventeen years old. This season she gave my Pop and I her tickets to the Monday night game against the Philadelphia Eagles. That was the game where Michael Vick set all kind of single game records, and held a huge lead after the first half. It was pouring raining, and Pop and I left at half time. I did this drawing for Laura to thank her for the tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment